Cant send video on email.

Reaction score
When I attempt to send an attached video I get back an error msg that I am over my email quota. The video is not that big. I checked the IPO email settings and it says I am at 60MB with a limit of 5GB. So this is a mystery to me. Can anyone provide insight?

Reaction score
How big is the video? Is your IPO limit the same as provided by your ISP? Also keep in mind the recipient may be limited in what they can receive.

Reaction score
Most EMail providers limit the sending of attachments to a few MB's only, are you certain you can send a 60MB attachment???. :)

Reaction score
How big is the video? Is your IPO limit the same as provided by your ISP? Also keep in mind the recipient may be limited in what they can receive.
Woops, I meant to say ISP not IPO. Must have stocks on my mind! Wonder why? The video size is 3.6 MB.

Reaction score
Most ISPs seem to have a limit on attachment size so maybe the best is to use a file-sharing site like Dropbox to upload then send the information to where desired.

Reaction score
many email will tell you how to and how big they will allow....
and you can always upload to the cloud then post the link.
I share Insider ISOs, Full movies, and WinXPE isos that way

Reaction score
Compressing the file seems to work. Great suggestion. In WIn10 just right clicked on the video and selected Send To and then selected Compressed. That created a new compressed file which I then selected as the Attachment to send. The Receiver said it worked just fine.
Thanks again!

Ask a Question