Dear All,

I have a PC with the following configuration:
Intel Core I5-4460 Haswell 3.2GHz
GIGABYTE GA-Z97-D3HKingston
HyperX Fury Blu 1x8GB DDR3 1866MHz CL10 1.5V
Kingston SSDNow V300 240GB + SAMSUNG Spinpoint F1 HD753LJ 750GB
SeaSonic S12II Bronze 620W
Cooler Master Haf 912 Compact

I always used to set the turn off display after 2 or 3 minutes, everything was working fine with my old PC but after the new PC whenever the screen is turned off i can't turn it on again buy using the mouse or keyboard.

This problem was while using windows 8.1 and after installing windows 10 pro the problem is still there.

Tried turn off hibernate solution but with no luck.

Connection with monitor is throw HDMI cable with the internal Intel 4600 VGA Card

Any suggestions ?!

Thanks in advance

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Try switching from a balanced power scheme to a high performance power scheme and make the following adjustments.
PowerPlanMax.jpg

Additionally if you see any reference to "Hybrid Sleep" disable that as well.
See if your screen turns of in 25 minutes and see if it comes back when you move the mouse or strike the spacebar on your keyboard.
Double check your Screen Saver settings. I generally use "Blank" and set it for 15 minutes.
If that works for you then you can go back and make changes to the various settings item by item, testing after your changes to see if it impacts whether or not you can get your screen to turn back on.

Ask a Question