Cheap Laptops

Reaction score
i do this on many laptop that often they have a 5400 rpm drive .... many time itsd hard drive bottleneck because of this 5400

put a ssd and its a very fast laptop for day to day work .... i dont talking game on a laptop ...

If you replace the 2.5" rotating drive in your laptop with a SSD. ( I just did this at the w/e) it will run a lot cooler AND it will increase battery life by quite a bit as well as run faster. My 256Gb Samsung drive was $129 CDN so that means it would be well under $100US. Perhaps the first equal upgrade to a laptop...the other one would be to go to 8GB of memory from 4GB.

Reaction score
i upgraded more than 1000 pc since windows 10 without any problem at all except some driver rarely so i just download them

WOW! I was beginning to think that a satisfied Windows 10 upgrader was like a unicorn and other mythical creatures. Rumored but never actually seen.

Reaction score
its like a car ... anything you see change it quick

Nothing in the world drives people into a greater rage than warranties. So let me explain how laptop warranties work:

1) Warranties are written by legal experts to protect the company, not the buyer.
2) The company will do everything it can possibly do to get out of the warranty.
3) If the company CAN get out of the warranty, then the company IS out of the warranty.
4) If the company is out of the warranty, then it has no legal or moral obligation to help you.

When you buy a laptop, check on the store's return policy. If there is anything wrong with your new device, return it immediately, because getting the company to honor the warranty is going to be a very difficult experience.

Reaction score
Denis, your statement that you upgraded about 1,000 computers to Win 10 with little problem confirms what is usually observed. MOST Windows 10 users are doing well. And most of the problems are caused by not understanding the system. A small number of problems are the result of 10 itself.

Ask a Question