SOLVED Click Edge icon opens opens another Web site.

Reaction score
If I open Windows 10 Forum then sign out, click Edge Icon opens Windows 10 Forum.

Reaction score
I believe this has been fully explained to you in your other thread??

Reaction score
Hi Rab,

as Dave said, the answer is already there, you must just keep trying, please see. :)

Reaction score
I am unable to sign in it does't appear. All this started after messing with "always on top" how to repair this?

Reaction score
Hi Rab,

if I were you, I would reset the computer!. Do you have all your pics and docs backed up?, if you do, then do a reset and click on "Keep files" which should save your data but you will have to re-install any apps you have.

To re-install multiple apps, use the following site. :)

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie,
It appears for the moment that most of the troubles have settled down and best of all can use this forum. It also seems that I am signed in. The older you get in my case the worse it becomes.

Reaction score
Hi Rab,

if you have no fears about others accessing your computer, use the Auto Login function and you won't have to worry about being locked out in the future!. :)

Ask a Question