SOLVED Windows 10 Minimise buttons now fails click response.

Reaction score
Reasons unknown, suddenly clicking the minimise button [ ] fails to respond and indeed also can't open two windows at the same time . This makes it impossible for me save a down loaded software to any other drive. This layout, is a completely different to yesterday workings any applications. Read in a magazine that Microsoft had revamped Edge, could this be the reason of this entire mess. Microsoft was said to say that Edge would be an improved version, if that is the case let us use the old version.
Anyone experience this mess and how it was overcome by. Tried a reinstalling Windows 10, still mess persists.

Reaction score
With relief found what caused the error. The culprit, new version of Edge. In using my other browser, Google Chrome as my main browser, the minimise setting of screening has been again restored. I hope this will be of help to others.

Ask a Question