Windows 10 Insider 19613.1000

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Fixed it.
Thanks for the heads-up.
I'll probably grab it tomorrow and see how things work out.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Finally got around to downloading and installing

Capture1.PNG

So far so good.

Reaction score
You will need to reboot.
Not a problem, this computer has been rebooted several times already today in working with problem ODDs, can one to work but not both. Good thing this computer is only for testing, not primary use but at least it has good sound, not garbled like on the Dell Optiplex.

Reaction score
any thing i can assist with problems. Ya Dells - HPs - Acers can be a booger...

Reaction score
I like to salvage things that still work, have half a dozen ODDs but I did want to get a Samsung Blue-Ray drive working and it does. Next thing is I'll boot a Linux Mint LiveDVD after this update finishes. Oh, and the BIOS does see both ODDs and both HDD. Another thing I played with, cloned the C: drive from a 250GB to a 320GB, clone working good, put original on the self as it has an RTM Pro on it.

Reaction score
never played with Linux, no clients with either so never "took time to Learn" just make lots of bootable USBs for Windows and such.
but you seen some of my posts on Windows 10 XPE, spent 20 yrs in Cheyenne, Business was Electronics. Wife was Staff at VA.

Reaction score
We have a VA at Sheridan but here in Buffalo we have a state-owned Veteran's Home, will soon be expanding to include more medical functions.

Reaction score
I like using Linux when trying to figure if a problem is hardware or software, works on many computers without needing to install anything.

Reaction score
I just created a Hiron's BootCD PE from the downloaded .iso file, haven't tried it yet. And that's a misnomer, actually is a DVD.

Reaction score
I know, and I use only USBs faster, and easier to carry and add what i need (programs) to fix almost anything (Windows that is).

Ask a Question