computer start up

Reaction score
Hi There, after installing windows 10 the start up procedure was as before(windows 7) I downloaded a program that asked for
my email address and p/w now every time I open my computer a screen shows my email address and I must put in my p/w to
connect. I want to revert to the other option of starting my computer with out my email address.
Can you help me with this>?......Thank You

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
every time I open my computer a screen shows my email address and I must put in my p/w to
connect. I want to revert to the other option of starting my computer with out my email address.
Great question and welcome to the forum froggy.
The difference between logging in with your email address ( A Microsoft Account / ID) and not (using a local computer account instead) should be controllable here.....
Click the Start Button (Windows logo key, bottom left of screen) and select "Settings" from the "Settings" screen click the "Accounts" icon.
You should see an option just above your account picture that says "Sign in with a local account instead". That should do it

Ask a Question