Cortana's Circle Is not showing

Reaction score
Hey People, I Have An (Another) Problem witch is Cortana circle is not showing. Here an pic:

So help me solve this problem, Cortana Working fine but the circle is not showing.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Once you click on/in the search window in Cortana the circle disappears. Click the start button to clear it and the the circle should reappear.

circle.PNG

no circle.PNG

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
There's nothing to fix....

Look at my 2 attachments....the first one is cortana in my task-bar....you can clearly see the circle. In the 2nd attachment, I have clicked in cortana's search box....you can tell by the cursor line in front of the A of "Ask me anything" and you can clearly see there is no circle.

This is just how it is...nothing broke, so nothing to be fixed.

Reaction score
There's nothing to fix....

Look at my 2 attachments....the first one is cortana in my task-bar....you can clearly see the circle. In the 2nd attachment, I have clicked in cortana's search box....you can tell by the cursor line in front of the A of "Ask me anything" and you can clearly see there is no circle.

This is just how it is...nothing broke, so nothing to be fixed.

Okay. :confused:

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Holy crap batman.....way cool! I didn't pay that much attention to the Cortana thing in the search bar. I don't like the fact the search bar is missing when that feature is enabled. On the positive side, it's a much cleaner taskbar....very nice find JBGoode.

Reaction score
Check the "Show Cortana icon " is used to hide the search bar.
It has nothing to do with what the OP is asking.
bassfisher6522 has the answer for the OP.

Reaction score
Cmon people, i need a good fix for this problem. its the only problem i have.

Have a look at the screenshot below.
If you see the same thing in your compare as the screenshot below, then your computer is not missing anything. There is nothing to fix.

cortana circle.jpg

Reaction score
After installing windows 10 when i sign in to my laptop it said Start menu and cortana aren't working.
Help me fixed this problem to make cortana work in my laptop. Please

Reaction score
Are you signed into a Microsoft Account
After installing windows 10 when i sign in to my laptop it said Start menu and cortana aren't working.
Help me fixed this problem to make cortana work in my laptop. Please
Make sure you are logged onto a Microsoft account and have location turned on.

Ask a Question