Crap on Cortana Window

Reaction score
When I open Cortana; on the fly open window; I have been getting crap messages- as an example there is this message, "Get Cortana on your phone", with links for Android, Windows etc. How do I stop the this type of message. I would like a clean window with just info I need - like my current weather etc.
Also can I make the fly open window shorter?

Reaction score
Click on Cortana. Under the Home icon there is another icon called Notebook. Click on it and it will bring up all the settings for your interests. Click through each one to turn off those you don't want.

Reaction score
I see the icon called Notebook but I don't know what to select to make Cortana open like this
upload_2016-12-16_8-26-41.png

instead of this

upload_2016-12-16_8-26-14.png
can you give me directions to accomplish this?

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-16_8-25-37.png
    upload_2016-12-16_8-25-37.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 491
Reaction score
Again, click on Notebook. You will see a bunch of options to toggle off. For example, once the list comes up click on Academic to bring up that option and use the toggle button to turn it off. Do that for each entry.

But you will never have a completely blank Cortana unless you turn her off. Try this video to see what results you get. It logs you out of Cortana.

Ask a Question