Critical components for your pc made by Intel dont have Windows 10 drivers yet

Reaction score
As the heading says this is the message I get when I try and upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 on my PC.

It has an Intel i5 processor and is overclocked , and a Radeon 290 graphics card , so I am not using the onboard Intel graphics chip...

I cannot seem to find info on this issue ...any ideas would be gratefully appreciated ....

Reaction score
What i5? There's 5 generations of the "i" cpu's. The older ones with hd3xxx intel graphics are an issue. Have you disabled it in your bios?

Reaction score
What i5? There's 5 generations of the "i" cpu's. The older ones with hd3xxx intel graphics are an issue. Have you disabled it in your bios?
You are so right, third may work , the issue is not the INTELL CHIPS . Are you filmilure with PhyS from NVIDA , try not to go into detail .But NVIDA owns PhyS & they have several forms PhyS files and had stopped support on one , through a Monkey wrench into a bunch computers , MICROSOFT got ahold of NVIDA and got a Fix for Win 10 , they did not have to , But glad they did . I god the fix on 7/24/2015 . Thanks for your HELP , I don' fell like I am trying by myself !

Reaction score
I can see you are using a INTELL chip , I am using a 990FX-UD3. A AMD +3 board, wish it was a UD7 , hard to find , have 2 . I run 7 Pro to start up for WINDOWS 8 BATA ,did over 8 to 9 months , + several months after to get Mail fixed . I have a small Company ,& build end AMD COMPUTERS . I am not able to you the name , as I am Partner with MICROSOFT. Do know how much you know about computers , in build # 10525, my computers would not install the new build10537 . I tried 4 times ,did not take. The first thing was to make sure I had the lates BIOUS first before starting . I normally do not do INTELL , WANT GO INTO. I got from a custermer , a friend . I traded her for HP AMD DULE CORE, WITH WIN 8.1 . Was given to for for work , had Win 7 home , about 1 1/2 a year old . INTELL 4300 Duel core & 4500 m Acceleraator ,with AGEA PhyS . I found out that the support had stopped . Viirsion # 1,2.1, to 1.8.1. They stopped support at 1.5.2 , that is why it did not work right. I would like to same one thing, ( these are my thoughts , I like AMD WITH NVIDA cards ,I do know that AMD OWNS ATI , but these are MY thoughts ) a long the way there some issues came up with Video cards , MICROSOFT WHENT to NVIDA and for help . I had received a file on7/24/2015 . They filed I needed, could not get Ina's it not come normal . I called level 1 & we're not able , so I was set up for a call back from level , they were able to fix most , there was a call back for next , did not get ,Monday morning, call back was asked to recover , in which I did, I had notched a error in build, Had her get on computer & showed her , she contaced her Superiser , in turn sent Data back to head quarters , was able to fix . In joy doing the work with MICROSOFT, 6 th. BATA For them. I am not able to tell everything ,WINDOWS 10 great to work with and they have a great team be hind them. I will say that there are some full verision out for testing

Reaction score
You can ask me here on form for help , that is why it is here . They DID put a post out on the 28 , the before ,that they where pushing Back one Month, kindly look for end of this month ,Thank you , I did see a post that some one had it & was not ortherised , and if would be put on a computer , the tech would have had it ortherised . AND A THANKS TO NVIDA , & if NVIDA SEE's this please let MICROSOFTnows the right drivers as I was asked to call & mke shure the DRIVERS are upto date , as I was sent to INDIA .

Ask a Question