Critical Error

Reaction score
Installed Win 10 several days ago without issues. Now I get Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try top fix it the next time you sign in. Sign off. Any ideas ?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Installed Win 10 several days ago without issues. Now I get Critical Error Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try top fix it the next time you sign in. Sign off. Any ideas ?
We've seen this often enough recently and I do not believe that there is a definitive answer nor solution for the issue to date.
Can you tell us, have you now or at anytime in the past, before or after your upgrade, ever used anything like Classic Shell or one of the other many Start Menu overlays available around the net from multiple software vendors?

Reaction score
Haven't ever used any Menu overlays. I try to keep only what I NEED on the machine. After my first post I tried start menu again with the same results. Restarted system and then received the following- Microsoft One Drive is restarting.

Ask a Question