SOLVED D drive running out of memory

Reaction score
You can do with the "Windows10upgrade" folder whatever you want. It is NOT part of the system recovery.
It seems like there was an attempt to upgrade to newer Version of Windows 10 (those ESD-files are the installation files)

Reaction score
Many thanks Grizzly. I had a 'tech' put W10 on the laptop and desktop for me as I had difficulty downloading the software. This might be the problem as I am also running out of space on the desktop. Looks like you may have solved the problem. Thanks again. I will put those files on a flashdrive and delete them from the sub folder on d:

Reaction score
It might be possible that you can do that but I really don't know, it may well depend on the security levels of the files?. Try it and see if anything happens but don't forget, if you move the files; it might well happen that your system will malfunction because the path of the files has ended?. o_O

Reaction score
You can do with the "Windows10upgrade" folder whatever you want. It is NOT part of the system recovery.
It seems like there was an attempt to upgrade to newer Version of Windows 10 (those ESD-files are the installation files)
Just thought I would update you on the D: drive situation.
Took a chance and deleted the Windows10Upgrade folder. My D: drive has now reduced to 3.03GB and it had reached full capacity. That W10UpGrade must have been taking up about 17GB.
Thanks once again for your assistance.

Ask a Question