SOLVED Desktop background

Reaction score
I have the Best of Wallpaper (19 images) slideshow for my desktop background; I like
the photos, but wonder if there is any way to include a notation describing what I
am looking at - that is, what and/or where is the scene?

Reaction score
You could open each image in Paint/MSPaint [in Start, W section, Windows Accessories] and add a text box at the bottom or in an area of the image itself. Here's an example of the text box I added to the bottom:
Winver.png

Reaction score
Thanks so much - I appreciate your response.
Actually, though, I realize that my question wasn't properly framed.
What I am wondering is if Microsoft itself has labeled each photo - for
instance "Eifel Tower, Paris," so that I would know what the photo
is representing. If so, how do I get that info to show up on each
photo. If not, I guess I am out of luck!

Reaction score
Did you get the collection from Store, Themes? Maybe the names are there?

Reaction score
Thanks again for the tip. It seems that Microsoft has not identified the subject or location on each photo.
I will be content to look at the beautiful pictures, even though I don't know the whereabouts of what is shown.

Reaction score
Might look at the Browser's full URL/Address, sometimes the file name will show, could be a clue there.

Reaction score
Thanks again - I have contacted Microsoft directly and have been assured that someone will get back to me with the information that I have been looking for.

Ask a Question