Disable Text Pop Up Messages

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Ghaeng,

The pop up message you linked to is from another Windows 10 Forum, not our one.

That is generated by a script on their site which prevents a non signed-up member viewing or downloading images (and probably files too) from their server. You'll need to become a member on their web forum for that popup to stop.

Alternatively, stop trying to download images or files from a website you have no authority to download files from, then you will not get this alert o_O

Reaction score
It was just a picture I found on google, but here is a screengrab from my own computer. These pop ups appears all over windows and its annoying.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Ahh, well I'm not sure about the pop-up information bubble on your Clock.

You can click Start > settings cog to open the Windows Settings app, then select System app and now in the left pane select Notifications & actions

Untitled5.png

If you toggle off #1 in above image, the items like clock would be gone so the bubble could not appear.

If you toggle off #2 in above image, that may reduce some of the other pop-ups you are seeing, or at least limit the number you see.

Ask a Question