Driver-Based Trojan Virus

Reaction score
On Sept. 02, 2022 I received an email message from the scammer as follow: I have gained access to your devices which you use for the internet browsing. After that I have started tracking your internet activities. Sometime ago I hacked you and got access to your email accounts. Obviously I have easily hack to login to your email and your password. One week later I have already installed Trojan virus to your operating system of all your devices that you use to access your email. In fact it was not really hard at all since you were following the links from your email from your inbox email. This software provides me with access to all controllers of your devices (e.g. your microphone, video camera, and keyboard. I have downloaded all your information, data, photos, web browsing, history information, to my servers. I have access to all your messenger , social networks, emails, chat history and contact list. My virus continuously refreshes the signature (it’s a Driver-based), and hence remains invisible for antivirus software. Likewise, I guess by now you understand why I have stayed undetected until this letter…..
Here is my bitcoin wallet: bclqr9hs5rhuehc6v6c74c8vk43hetdaxM2c8232k6

Reaction score
My email password was changed. I have created it 3 times since yesterday. My Microsoft account was hacked. My Facebook and messenger are not working. Unable to get access to correct it because it doesn’t recognized my credentials. I’m currently hospitalized with Covid-19’s and trying to recover all I can. When I changed my password yesterday with a live person from Spectrum some how he knew I changed it. He again disabled my email password again. I did change my email again and so far is working. All my computers at home are turned off. Thanks

Reaction score
My email password was changed. I have created it 3 times since yesterday. My Microsoft account was hacked. My Facebook and messenger are not working. Unable to get access to correct it because it doesn’t recognized my credentials. I’m currently hospitalized with Covid-19’s and trying to recover all I can. When I changed my password yesterday with a live person from Spectrum some how he knew I changed it. He again disabled my email password again. I did change my email again and so far is working. All my computers at home are turned off. Thanks

Ask a Question