Dual boot taskbar

Reaction score
Here's one for you whiz-bangs to figure out. My dual boot configuration has 10 with classic shell and 7 pro. Classic shell has settings for taskbar which control opacity and color. My 7 just showed a nearly transparent taskbar so I went to 10 and changed classic shell taskbar settings to opaque then back to 7 and the taskbar was now opaque.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Reaction score
I am not dual booted but experienced something similar. I had a Windows 10 computer which failed and one personalization I made on it was red highlights for start. I just bought a new computer with Windows 10 and it has that same personalization option applied (which I subsequently changed). As your observation; "Your guess is as good".

Reaction score
Have a look at Settings - Accounts - Sync your settings. Combine with Onedrive, this means that if you are logged in on both Oss tro onedrive secarl of the settings will be "synced" - sometimes with bad results.

Reaction score
AHA! Great guess! All three of my OS's (10 bare bones and 7&10 dual) are using one drive. I disliked one drive until I discovered how to use it for documents and pictures. It is the only common item on my laptops.

Ask a Question