Easus File In Backup ...?

Reaction score
If I may please...I need to know what this Easus backup file is on my pc. It shows considerable file size.Please see attachment...Also what to do about it, if anything....Thanks in advance...
Treesize Snip.PNG

Reaction score
What program or application created that report? I've not seen an arrangement of the data display like it. Also, do you have EASUS installed? If so that may or may not be normal for the program. I'd think having such Backups on the boot/system drive/partition could be a problem if the drive fails, nothing would be available for restoring.

Reaction score
Wise Tree was that app,...Did have Easus at one time. (Way Back)I can`t find any trace of Easus at this time...Thanks

Reaction score
4 pages in a Search didn't find a program/application by that name. Help, About usually gives the company/publisher name and Web site.

Reaction score
Here is the one should have stated Wiztree v3.26

Attachments

• Wiztree.PNG
    Wiztree.PNG
    81.5 KB · Views: 348
Reaction score
One thing I look for in file management is when Folders and/or files were created, some Folder dates get changed by Windows Upgrades and updates but others will stay the same as when originally created, tend to give a better picture of what is going on with the storage.

Ask a Question