SOLVED Edge Homepage

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to set a homepage on the new Microsoft Edge? I like MSN as my homepage when I open the internet.

Reaction score
Open Edge, enter the URL desired and when it opens [close any others] click the 3 dots at upper right, click the Settings gear at bottom, when open click Settings 3 bars on the left then On startup.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
go to three dots upper right corner top row on edge
go to settings
look at on "start up"
top of page its has three settings one of which is "where I left off" click that
make sure MSN is where you are when you closed edge
next time you start edge you will be on MSN

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Sometimes it seems the easiest things are the ones you don't have time to look for. Plus they keep changing things around.

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
This is up to you, One note came with Win 10. I used it to create a note file I have labeled " The Quirks of Win 10. Then pages off that note labeled what problem I have had and how I fixed it. Its like you are creating your own users manual. I linked one note to my phone gives me two ways to access my notes. The virus has given me too much time to utilized the power of Win 10.

Ask a Question