Error code 0x0000001

Reaction score
hi everyone

need some help with my pc regarding the above error,tried putting it in safe mode with no luck start up repair came back saying that it cannot repair tried all start up option sfc/scannow /chkdsk repair did not work but sfc /verifyonly came up with integrity violation strange thing is sfc /scannow came up with no problems not able to run bsod tool get dump as I cannot get into windows.on the windows 10 recovery disk there was a tool for analyzing crashes on a pc I have attached it hope that can help with trying to find the course of the problem I appreciate any help that can be given.also says Probably caused by : csrss.exe

Attachments

• Analysis.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 64
Reaction score
You should try creating an installation media for windows 10 then boot from it then select the language and hit next then in the bottom left hand corner select repair my computer.

Reaction score
if crss.exe caused it try to remove it though that could be dangerous.
if I delete what other problems could that cause also if I do I will back up the file before delete it,is there a way to repair the file

Last edited:

Ask a Question