SOLVED Ethernet status inquiry

Reaction score
from the image you can see the (sent) and (received) section.. the received is over 10 billion..is that a normal range? or should be less?

screen1.PNG

Reaction score
That is only 10G worth of downloads. A couple 1080 movies would be more than that. Most games nowadays are larger.

Reaction score
so the received part is within normal range? my old modem/router setup never used ipv6 connectivity so that is why i was curious of the high output there.

Reaction score
Curious though, it seems you did that over less than 4 minutes. Did you transfer from one machine to another? Or do you have extremely fast Internet?

Reaction score
from what i can see from my isp, 150mbps. i only have the one pc plus the tablet device avaliable bro

Reaction score
Ok - yeah your Internet is fast enough. I'm not used to those rates, only have 3Mbps here.

my deepest condolences. my isp is comcast. not the best cable company mind you. but in my area, we are limited to just that one option. you want less cost, you get lower speed. but if you want better speed, you'll have to pay more.

Reaction score
I have only a symmetrical 50Mbps connection but I download approx. 120GB/month. 10GB is barely anything (that is the equivalent of one ISO and one DVD - roughly)...

Reaction score
thx for replies. as of yesterday, iam back with using ipv4. the ipv6 connection is gone..what could of happened? maybe my isp doesnt want me to use it or something.

Ask a Question