failed to initialize smartAudio in Windows 10

Reaction score
Hello, I am facing issue in Windows10: failed to initialize smartAudio, The application will now exit. I have reset the PC through recovery. Still the same issue is there. Pl suggest how to come out from this issue..

Reaction score
An alternative, and possibly neater way, is to right click the task bar and select task manager

Reaction score
Hi,

log on as Admin. Click on window icon in lower left corner. Search for 'Task Manager' and open it. Go to 'Startup' tab. Select 'SmartAudio Control Panel'. Disable it. Problem solved. :)

Source: Failed to Initialize Smart Audio Failed to Initialize Smart Audio - - Microsoft Community
Sorry, I don't find SmartAudio Control Panel in Task manager>Startup.
Delayed launcher, HP Notificfations, Intel Management , Microsoft one drive and SecurityHealthSystray are there..

Reaction score
Try the uninstall,, It is Conexant SmartAudio, through: the Control Panel - Programs and features , scan for it in the list and if you can see it, right click and uninstall.
Alternatively, if you cannot see it there, it could be malware and would then be sitting in l the C:\Windows or C:\Windows\System32 folder. You could safely remove it manually from either.

Ask a Question