SOLVED Fall App Updates

Reaction score
I was just browsing the new Fall app updates. In the main, the new weather app and Windows Defender. The new weather app has detailed local weather information. Also, I like the updated Windows Defender. I just uninstalled my beloved Avira AV program in favor of Defender.
icon_bounce.gif

Reaction score
Hi Norton,

I have always used Windows Defender from the start, I must say that I am very happy with it as it seems to do its job without the annoying pop-ups!. :)

I cannot say that I have noticed any change in the weather app from MS?, it looks the same as before to me!. :D

weather.JPG

Reaction score
Wolfie It appears to have changed from the the first version of Win 10, I 've always used the Weather Network until now. I noticed after the Fall update it said "New" on the weather app.
I'm using the app now, it contains more information. Your weather looks very similar to ours in Southern Ontario Canada.

Reaction score
Your weather looks very similar to ours in Southern Ontario Canada.
It is most likely that our locations are on the same longitude (near as damn it!). :D

That said, I never really took much notice of its appearance so you are most likely right!. ;)

Ask a Question