SOLVED Finally

Reaction score
Received 1703 last night, I had updates delayed through GPE. I see the options for receiving and delaying updates have changed in the 1703 Pro version. Can anyone confirm if the new settings "Update & Settings" delay and pause updates. actually works or would it be best to make the edit changes in GPE.
Thanks!

Regedit32

Reaction score
You're best to use Group Policies, although Microsoft can over ride those too and are actively doing so to ensure critical updates for Security purposes don't get missed.

Reaction score
Regedit Thanks for your input. I agree, critical updates benefit everyone. I understand that users who are on Metered connection will now be receiving MS critical updates.

Reaction score
You're best to use Group Policies, although Microsoft can over ride those too and are actively doing so to ensure critical updates for Security purposes don't get missed.

Regedit: You were "bang on the money" I used the update pause feature and GPE to edit delay "Quality" and "Feature" updates.
I checked the setting today and noticed that the pause settings and GPE were changed back to "Not Configured" for the Quality updates, the delay "Feature updates" still appears to be enabled and set as left.
It would seem that MS don't want quality updates delayed.

Updates.PNG

Ask a Question