Fingerprint scanner question

Reaction score
ok i had an issue with the fingerprint scanner and then discovered my machine did not have one. it has blank core in that spot. i got another machine the same model and that had the scanner and the camera. and i got it to work for the sign in from turning off or switching users.

now can anyone tell me if i can use this scanner to actually log into web sites like my banks. if i can is there a video showing how or instructions? it would be more secure to use my fingerprint for logging into banks than the password don't you think? hard to keylog a fingerprint or are they just as bad and can they hackers get past them also? thanks bp.

Reaction score
the software is use came with the laptop and windows 10 or a before win 10 operating system. it now works good to lon into the machine but curious if i could count on it for a secure log in to the banking sites. i have read now that the bios scanner has been hacked. you would figure someone found a way to hack it. if so then i will just keep using the keyboard. thanks

Ask a Question