Windows 10 Pro fingerprint sign in

Reaction score
Hello,
I am using windows 10 Pro 64bit, i want to add fingerprint sign in. After reading around the internet i have come to discover that "Windows hello is primarily used as a fingerprint sign in option for windows 10,, however windows hello requires specific hardware i.e. IR sensors, camera, e.t.c,

I have a Secugen Hamster III (HFDU02e), i have installed necessary drivers for my Hamster III and it appears below biometric devices in computer manager,

So how do i sign in with my fingerprint scanner in windows 10 ?
Note: Windows hello is currently not available under sign in options in my windows installation.

Reaction score
I just did a very quick scan around Google. I could not find a reference for your device being compatible with Windows Hello. There seem to be very few devices for Windows Hello. Microsoft only list laptops that have the fingerprint sensor AND the special IR camera.

I think you should inquire of Secugen

Reaction score
I just did a very quick scan around Google. I could not find a reference for your device being compatible with Windows Hello. There seem to be very few devices for Windows Hello. Microsoft only list laptops that have the fingerprint sensor AND the special IR camera.

I think you should inquire of Secugen
Thank you for the reply

Ask a Question