SOLVED Fitbit App

Reaction score
Ever since I updated to Creator I have had intermittent trouble with Edge and Chrome connecting to the internet. I think it is the Fitbit app that is causing the problem. When I delete the app everything seems to work fine and when I re-install the app that is when the trouble starts. I've done this three times now, so I think it is likely the cause of the problem.
I don't find others on the Fitbit site or here having the same problem. Are there any suggestions on what to try to do to resolve this problem, short of not using the app?

Regedit32

Reaction score
In all honesty I am unsure what is going on there.

I assume though you need to peer to the fitbit device or connect it to the computer via usb.

Perhaps check whether there are driver issues with the device you are connecting to, i.e. the USB hub, or Bluetooth.

The app itself should not cause trouble.

Reaction score
Regedit32, thanks for your reply. I'm really not sure quite what you meant, but I understood enough that I looked at my Bluetooth connected devices. I had both the Fitbit One and the antenna for Fitbit. I deleted the app and removed the antenna. Then I reloaded the app and paired the Fitbit One, but did not put the antenna back into my USB port. Everything has been working correctly since I did these things this morning.
Thanks again for your help and I hope solving my problems.

Ask a Question