Flight sim crashed

Reaction score
What is wrong with these idiots at Microsoft? Windows has been around for decades and they still can't get it right. Seems every time they do a Windows update, loads of people have their computers crash or other problems. Don't they test the damn thing before they issue it? So now I've become a victim myself, did an update the other day and now Microsoft Flight Simulator has stopped working. It tells me "insert your disc", which is rather stupid since I never had a disc, it was done online. So looks like I'm gonna have to reinstall the whole damn thing again, the second time I may add, it crashed before. Reinstalling is such a pain, because its such a large file, I had to download it overnight last time. Christ, I just want to switch on the computer and play the game, not spend half my life trying to reinstall it. Is that too much to ask when you spend a lot of money on a game? Microsoft you suck!

Ask a Question