Folders Missing From User Folder

Reaction score
After some accidental moving of my Videos folder from one drive to another, and some issues getting it back into the C drive, the "Videos" folder is not visible under the user's folder.

It seems like it might be hidden since when I attempt to create a new folder named "Videos" it prompts me with a message that the folder already exists. However, if I attempt to show hidden folders through Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Show Hidden files and folders, nothing appears.

Any help would be appreciated. I know this is minor but this issue is bugging the hell out of me. A couple photos below. Sorry for the quality, on mobile now as this computer is not hooked to the internet yet.

Edit: also, the folder definitely still exists in there because I can manually navigate there by entering "C:\Users\Michael\Videos" into the navigation pane.

Edit2: sorry for the terrible post name

rm52vRr.jpg
DOnburs.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

navigate to the folder, right click it and then "Pin to Quick access", that way you will find it quicker!. :) (It is already showing in your list anyway, don't move the folder but its contents if that is your goal!). :)

Ask a Question