SOLVED Forum Question

Reaction score
In the Quick Navigation Menu/Notable Members There are statistics under the member names: Messages, Likes received, and Trophy Points. It seems no member has even 1 Trophy point. What are Trophy points and how are they accrued?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I should probably let Ian answer this one.
As far as I know, it's a feature set, within the Forum Software that, based on presets or some manual configuration awards various atrociously named atta-boyz to members for various achievements (longevity, number of posts, various other assorted parameters) and needs to be turned on.
It's relatively harmless but of no particular value either (as far as I know).
I kinda like the fact that this forum remains pretty clean and crisp and stays away from that type of unnecessary bloat.
But again..... that's just me.

Reaction score
I see. Thanks for clarifying that. I too like how clean and crisp the site is. Avatars and Signatures are gaudy enough. Twelve individual forums are plenty and I especially like that there is no Off Topic forum.

Ask a Question