SOLVED My absence from the forum

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been absent from the forum(this one and a couple of others) for a while due to a long illness, I hope to be back on track soon and help where I can. :D
Don't worry, it isn't life threatening but prevents me from doing certain things and using my PC is one of them to sit for hours working on the various forums and my normal workload of course.

Normal service will be returned as soon as possible. :)

I hope you are all well and aren't having any problems with your health yourselves!. :D:D:D:D

See you soon.

Regards Wolfie. :p

Reaction score
Glad to have you back, Wolfie. Another couple of mysterious disappearances during your absence, so I/we are happy to see you again.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
So good to see you back on here Wolfie :). I'll keep this message brief as I've just PM'd you a reply to your message this morning :D.

Fingers crossed for a swift recovery!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Be safe, be well, take care of yourself.
Keep us updated.

Bif

Reaction score
Hey Wolfie, glad you are ok and on the mend.. we missed you around these parts.
Take care.

Reaction score
Morning all,

just to let you know that I am almost fit again, the doctors here in Germany are not what they seem:mad:, after a lot of fist-thumping and calling them names I cannot possibly post here, I am on the mend. :)

I hope to be back very soon, I am still not 100% but should be okay in the next few days/weeks. I had a tropical virus given to me by a friend (thanks friend) and it didn't show up in blood samples, after a while and 3 ambulance trips to the local hospital, then also after several heated disputes with my own doctor, it was finally diagnosed using a urine sample.

I lost a lot of weight which I can ill-afford and am tired out very easily. I just need to put more weight back on and try to get my head back in order. :)

Thanks for your messages of support and hope to be back in action very soon. :D:D:D:D

Regards Wolfie :):):)

Reaction score
At the age of 84, I am well acquainted wit "heated disputes" with doctors, also, here in Denmark

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I say...…
Laugh while you can.
Pretty sure, I have socks older than you.

Reaction score
Now you are changing the subject!
I only buy new socks when I find am walking with bare heels

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Really great to hear that you are on the mend, Wolfie :). What a shame it took such an effort to get this diagnosed!

Reaction score
Good to hear things are better, Wolfie. I'm just a month out of losing most of my prostate to BPH, doctor said what should be about 25gram couldn't find room for over 130gram, kinda shut a few things down.

Bif

Reaction score
It's great to hear you're recovering nicely @Wolfie..and @Bighorn.
Seems like a lot of us are at the stage in life where issues start to rise to the surface..or in some cases given as a gesture of friendship:(
Threads like this are a nice reminder that we are all vulnerable and human.
Take care.

Reaction score
Hey Bighorn. Maybe not so advanced as you, but that is precisely what I meant about arguing with the doc.
I was diagnosed with an enlarged prostate, with the recommendation for an op, about five years ago.
I insisted on taking pills instead (Miktosan). I need to go to the toilet once or twice a day, when I begin to feel a little pressure (and Pain) but it works for me!

Reaction score
Hi all,

@Bighorn, I clicked a like on your post, not saying btw that I like the fact you had your prostate removed but rather your support for me. I hope you are fine yourself. :)

All the other OAP's here, I just turned 64 so am still a boy by some standards on this forum. :D

I hope you all have a great week and I will be back by the weekend (I hope so at least). :)

Ask a Question