Free Klondike Solitaire... What Gives?

Reaction score
I downloaded this free game from MS, but after playing a few rounds I can't find the menu bar for starting a new game. I hate to be suspicious but is this a ploy to get me to buy it, or am I missing something here? I just can't find the controls for this game. Thanks!

-Charles

Reaction score
There are one or two Klondike downloads in the store. Which one did you grab? Have you tried the MS solitaire Collection? It includes Klondike, together with the other better known card games.

Reaction score
Klondike Solitaire Collection: Klondike by Threes (Free version). I am only interested in basic Solitaire. I believe the MS Solitaire collection is for purchase. Given the fact that I am only interested in the most basic game, I don't feel that I should be buying it when it was available for free as part of Windows for over three decades.

Reaction score
Ms Solitaire collection is free. But, If you do not want to see the adverts, THEN you pay a premium.

Reaction score
The adverts are, in any case, minimum, and don't interfere while you are playing

Reaction score
If you want a freebie there are better ones out there! The MS freebie version seems to be repetitive and often quits and says no moves left when I can see that there is. I'm dumping it...I don't know why MS has a pay version when there are so many free options out there. Corporate greed, I guess?!?

Ask a Question