Froze, then automatic repair

Reaction score
well i was using my computer and it frosted so y turnet off than try to turnet back on but its not turning back on it just say automatic repair for a few second than just disapiar and my whole scream it just on black!
what can i do?

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Raul.

Because there are several possible causes, we need more information in order to help you.

Turn off your rig and unplug it. If it is a laptop, see if you can remove the battery. Then hold the power button down for one minute. Plug it in, turn it on, and see how far it goes. If you reach the splash screen (the intro screen) and then go blank, you have a hard drive problem.

Because it is trying to do an automatic repair, there is a 1/3 chance that your problem is caused by either malware or a software clash. If it won't start, try to get into Safe Mode or repair mode and look for System Restore. You should also do a deep virus scan if possible.

If your hard drive has failed, however, it cannot be repaired.

Ask a Question