Frustrating Problem With Windows 10

Reaction score
Hi
I just recently upgraded to windows 10 thinking that it was good. I was TERRIBLY wrong. Window 8.1 was much better.
So the throughout all the bugs and issues with windows 10 the worst for me is when a menu like when you right click (basically whenever their is like when you have to click something) like when the quick search is their and i scroll on that menu type of thing, near the mouse that loading thing pops up for a split second and then that menu closes.
right now i am doing a school project on powerpoint and whenever i want to change the design of the powerpoint it closes and i feel like i'm just gonna rage quit and smash my laptop in half!
Yeah so i need help fixing this problem!
Thanks

Reaction score
I tried windows 10 and after total frustration had to go back to Windows 7. Even with technical support my vinyl printer/plotter would not work, and once it failed - all the devices on the system stopped. The print spooler would NOT stay on. I had to give up on it.

Ask a Question