Give me back my PC, Windows 10 so bad.

Reaction score
My HP laptop was working fine till I have upgraded to Windows 10. Was able to use for a few days then that was the last of my PC. That was ashamed of me to have upgraded to windows 10.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
AND?????
Have you recovered and or rolled back to a previous version of Windows?

Reaction score
I can't stand it either. Everything is slower and I cannot do the functions with as much ease as before. Too many glitches and updates. Bad battery life. Poor sound quality. And I don't need an assistant! They should have left well enough alone. I long for the days of XP professional!

Reaction score
AND?????
Have you recovered and or rolled back to a previous version of Windows?

I can't do anything at all because suddenly the screen turned blank. I hope not to hear that because of my PC has its day as it has been working fine for all the time till my mistaken to install Windows 10.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
You're probably right..... everyone knows that macs are the far superior computer, absolutely free of any niggling problems and robust in all ways......
And why should you care that your sparkling new device was made, constructed and assembled by a veritable slave army working for 7 cents an hour. YAY mac...
Personally, i'd just insert the installation media and fix my PC.

Reaction score
You're probably right..... everyone knows that macs are the far superior computer, absolutely free of any niggling problems and robust in all ways......
And why should you care that your sparkling new device was made, constructed and assembled by a veritable slave army working for 7 cents an hour. YAY mac...
Personally, i'd just insert the installation media and fix my PC.

To fix it? It was broken by installing the bloody Windows 10 not by me. They should have known before they have released it that it's not completely yet. Am I supposed to admit it?

Reaction score
I think
To fix it? It was broken by installing the bloody Windows 10 not by me. They should have known before they have released it that it's not completely yet. Am I supposed to admit it?
I think all the windows versions are not complete until they bring the next one out.
As W10 is supposed to to be the last version perhaps it will never be completed L.O.L. ;)

Reaction score
Windows 10 was an optional upgrade, MS did not by any means force you to install it. You should have made a backup image of Windows 7 or whatever OS you were on. The update that was supposed to happen yesterday has been delayed until November 10th or so I hear. It will be much better then. When The Redstone version is ready sometime in 2016 most/all of the bugs will be gone.

Reaction score
Windows 10 was an optional upgrade, MS did not by any means force you to install it. You should have made a backup image of Windows 7 or whatever OS you were on. The update that was supposed to happen yesterday has been delayed until November 10th or so I hear. It will be much better then. When The Redstone version is ready sometime in 2016 most/all of the bugs will be gone.

REALLY?????

Reaction score
If you do not like there is nothing or no one stopping you from going back to whatever OS you were on before MS twisted your arm to install Windows 10/

I don't think you understand that after I installed that craps Windows 10 then my PC broke. Now please tell me how could I go back???

Reaction score
Most users make an image of their old OS before upgrading to a new OS. If you did you can restore that image, if not you can clean install Windows 7 or whatever OS you were on at anytime. If your Laptop is broken, it was not done by Windows 10.

Reaction score
Most users make an image of their old OS before upgrading to a new OS. If you did you can restore that image, if not you can clean install Windows 7 or whatever OS you were on at anytime. If your Laptop is broken, it was not done by Windows 10.

HELLO??? My laptop was working fine till the Windows 10 installed. Sorry I have no time to waste anymore. Like I said good bye MS and hello to Mac.

Ask a Question