SOLVED Google Chrome/Win 10

Reaction score
Is there any inherent dangers or compatability issues when installing Google Chrome to a Windows 10 laptop? And to follow up- By adding Google Chrome to the other 5 existing browsers (living on my
hard drive)- will that slow down the system in a major negative way?

Last edited:
Reaction score
None that I have found. I am a big fan of Chrome and would use nothing else with Windows 10.

Reaction score
I havd trouble with google chrome since used windows 10, Chrome sometimes freezes on Windows 10, after reinstall Chrome and clear all cookies, browsing history and cache, it was solved.

Reaction score
No problem here, but I have observed that Edge loads some pages more quickly than Chrome. If Edge ever gets extensions, I may switch to it as my default browser.

Reaction score
OK, I finally used Edge to see for myself what the hub bub was about. First off, the favorites are displayed with out icons which I thought was a deal breaker immediately. Also the overall look of the browser is plain Jane. Then I was required to jump through hoops to apply my favorite search engine (Google) and I never did achieve that. Bottom Line. I am back to Chrome.

Ask a Question