Hey everybody I'm 13

Reaction score
It's true check my birthdate. I have been experimenting, researching, learning, and expanding my knowledge of computers. I started not too long ago, and I have been learning ever since.
I originally joined the forum to obtain some help for myself, but I soon learned I could help others with all that I know. I am still learning and listening and maybe someday I can become a developer.

Reaction score
It has been common knowledge for years, at least since the days of the Apple II that if you want your PC fixed ( Windows or Linux anyway) find the local 13 year old.

You can become a developer tomorrow. Get a Raspberry Pi. OR a Linux distro for an old PC.

Reaction score
Welcome and keep learning. I'm 70 years old with a lifetime spent working with computers of all shapes and sizes - and I'm still learning. ;)

Reaction score
Welcome. Learning and in the process sometimes helping is always good, got my first computer in '92, retired 2 years later before 55 and week later got a job in a computer shop building machines, been at it ever since.

Ask a Question