- Windows 10 performs better than Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Less overhead in graphics processing resulting in slightly improved FPS in most games.
- When DirectX 12 titles are released, Windows 10 is the only OS that will be able to take advantage of their features.
- DS4Windows and InputMapper are not able to use Exclusive mode for DualShock 4 in Windows 10, causing issues in a few games (ex. Dark Souls).
- Home users are required to use automatic updates, which include drivers and may cause problems from time to time. This could only be a problem with pre-release copies of Windows 10 however as the final release should have stricter WHQL publishing requirements.