Hey, Gamers with Windows 10, what are your personal pros and cons?

Reaction score
Pros:

• Windows 10 performs better than Windows 7 or Windows 8.
  • Less overhead in graphics processing resulting in slightly improved FPS in most games.
  • When DirectX 12 titles are released, Windows 10 is the only OS that will be able to take advantage of their features.
Cons:

• DS4Windows and InputMapper are not able to use Exclusive mode for DualShock 4 in Windows 10, causing issues in a few games (ex. Dark Souls).
  • Home users are required to use automatic updates, which include drivers and may cause problems from time to time. This could only be a problem with pre-release copies of Windows 10 however as the final release should have stricter WHQL publishing requirements.

Reaction score
I agree with you about all the mentioned pros
My only cons, it is just the updates and updates.......the for ever and none stoppable updates

Reaction score
yep, updates; too often; pain in the ass. My #1 con is that I am unable to install a microsoft game onto a microsoft operating system. Like, WTF !! Specifically Microsoft Flight Sim on Win 10. Even re-installed win 10 to try to solve the issue. Shouldn't have to do that at all; should be something that runs pre-install that will correct any issues like DLLs etc. Plus, according to Microsoft this is a know issue that applies to installs and updates/upgrades.
MSFS.png

Ask a Question