A problem with your Pushpins whatever they are.

BML

Reaction score
I use Windows 10 64bit.
  • I was given a DVD or CD I know not the correct term ofMicrosoft AutoRoute Express Great Britain 98 which I inserted into my computer.
  • A box came up with the first line saying, “There is an older version of Microosoft AutoRoute GB 98 in the following destination folder. To replace it click OK which I did.
  • Another box came up regarding the End User Licence Agreements to which I clicked I agree.
  • Another box came up regarding choosing the instalation I wanted and I picked the one saying Install – Less disc space.
  • Another box came up saying. Setup detected an existing version of Internet Explorer and will not need to upgrade it for use with AutoRout Express GB 98 so I clicked OK
  • Another box came up saying. The program cannot continue running because of a problem with your Pushpins. Restart your computer and try to run this program again.
  • I like the old AutoRoute and would like to use it again so what can I do bearing in mind the above?

Reaction score
Hi BML,

try running the installer in compatibility mode. :)

Reaction score
Ditto Wolfie. The number in the title suggests the program came out in '98 and as such may not run properly on a 64-bit installation of Win10, might on a 32-bit.

Reaction score
Probably correct. But it is possible that the problem is with the fact that that program apparently needed to associate itself with IE - no longer supported. Just a wild guess.
Michael, which bowser (I.E. etc, ) do you have as your default?

Ask a Question