Hotmail question

Reaction score
Why does hotmail or outlook attract more junk mail than any other mail organisation?.

Reaction score
I do not think that this is a Hotmail or MS issue. It depends on where you leave your email. Companies sell your email for advertising purpose. I have several hotmail/outlook email addresses but only one gets a lot junk mail. that is the one I use to register or shop with. My other emails I use for specific purposes only and I do not get any junk mails there.

Reaction score
Got an hotmail and google..hotmail collects about 40 a day but google is probably 4...

Reaction score
40 a day?? On average I get over 150 a day on that "throw away"-account of mine (the one that gets the most Junk).

Reaction score
I must be a newbie in this junk mail Grizzly..Maybe I ought to start another account.

Reaction score
Most of my junk is Free Spins Gambling, You have won claim now, Amazon crap or African doctors amazing cures:D

Reaction score
Why does hotmail or outlook attract more junk mail than any other mail organisation?.
Probably because both Microsoft's Hotmail.com and Outlook.com [not the installed Microsoft Office Outlook program] are now https://outlook.live.com/ and a favored target of any number or types of miscreants. E-Mail service provided by ISPs is not as well-known or visible to the public, mine gets very little SPAM, Junk or Phishing.

Ask a Question