How can I change my username?

Reaction score
I couldn't find any way to change the username. If i know correct, XenForo has that function.

It would be cool, maybe once three or six months.

Reaction score
The cursory view I gave of the name you mentioned shows it provides software/support for creating a forum. As for the question you asked, is that for forums or for Windows itself? The downside of changing logins for forums is folks may see a pattern to posts, can't hide that forever, and decide rightfully not to respond. And the requirements for creating a login on forums does require some personal information to do so.

Reaction score
I was asking for the forum itself. I know some remmants of the previous username will remain on topics, but it looks like that feature is not activated on this forum.
Discord solves that by the way. When you change your username, all mentions and replies change dynamically which is really cool.

Reaction score
Yeah, on most forums a change in the users' Profile applies to all posts/responses/replies regardless of age of them but I don't know if that applies to a different name seen when posting.

Reaction score
It seems to deadlock it not matter still the forums is very nice and useful. light and clean web site thanks, site builder.

Ask a Question