How do I return to Windows 10

Reaction score
i bought a new Windows 10 computer when it was first released. It was actually built before the lease so while it was sold as a Windows 10 computer it installed later. I had some problems with the Windows 10 software, and finally had to do a reset. I went back to Windows 8.1, which I have used for the last couple years. I figure the bugs are out of Windows 10, and want to use it, but don’t see it still exists in program files. I downloaded the magic key program and don’t see a listing for the I’d either. How do I get Windows 10 back.

Reaction score
Once Win10 has been installed on a computer it has a Digital License/Entitlement stored on Microsoft Servers so all that is needed is to reinstall Win10. If not having a copy it is possible to get Win10 Version 1803 or earlier using the MCT/Media Creation Tool, put that in a Search window in Internet Explorer or maybe Edge, download and run the file which then will give you some choices.

Ask a Question