SOLVED How t Uninstall,"Who's On My WIFI?"

Reaction score
"Who's On My WIFI?"
I want to uninstall the program. It is not listed in the,"Programs and features".
I have not been able to locate it in Windows C: section.
Doing the Google waltz has not helped either. The Google results refer to the aforementioned,"Programs and Features".
Thank you -

Bif

Reaction score
Did you download it? or was it just magically on your system?... when I googled it I got an entire page regarding it.
Some indicate malware tendencies, in which case I'd say do a full system scan with Malware bytes and see what that yields.

Reaction score
@Tim Locke - I believe I mentioned It was not present in Programs and features.
@Bif - I downloaded it. Good idea to do a system scan. Nothing showed up, though.
I did a restore to get rid of it.

Bif

Reaction score
@Tim Locke - I believe I mentioned It was not present in Programs and features.
@Bif - I downloaded it. Good idea to do a system scan. Nothing showed up, though.
I did a restore to get rid of it.
Glad you were able to do a system restore to pseudo rectify it, I refrain from downloading ANYTHING from small fly by night untrusted sites as they often install other nasties as well as not including an un-installer.
if you feel the inclination,you could undo the last system restore and instead of typing in the actual name of the software, type in the vendor/company name and see if that yields any results.At that point you could simply delete any entries found.
OR, just leave it as is.;)

Ask a Question