Uninstallation file needed

Reaction score
When I go to uninstall my program it says it needs a necessary support file and it closes, because of a catastrophic failure. I tried to re-install it again but this is a support file right? Is there any way that I can at least find the name of the file needed, and replace it. If none of this is possible, how would I uninstall the program?

Reaction score
screencapture.png
Sorry it was Morrowind. I installed it last year. Anyways Iobit uninstalled it. It still gave the catastrophic error, but instead of quitting it just kept on going. (an energizer uninstall)

BTW the line for iobit install said do I want to install the program advanced system care and agree to the license at the same time. Or no thanks was my other option, but no license then.. I first chose no thanks because I didn't want the system care program. It gave me that catastrophic error, and then I chose to accept the program. It's a bit shady, because the only way you can install the Iobit program is to install the system program. Its a good program so I've heard though.

Ask a Question