How to Change Sceensaver

How to Change Sceensaver

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian submitted a new article:

How to Change Sceensaver - Tutorial to show how to set or change your Windows 10 scrensaver

Screensavers were originally used to prevent monitor "burn in" when older CRT monitors are used. Nowadays, most people will have their PC, laptop or tablet set to go into sleep mode when it hasn't been used for a while. However if you'd like to set a screensaver or make it so that your PC automatically locks itself after a set amount of time, please follow the steps below.

First, right-click the desktop and click Personalise. You can alternatively go to Settings > Personalisation:...

Read more about this article...

Reaction score
I set my screensaver, it works but after I shut down my computer it resets to 1 minute but never comes on until i go into the settings and set it again. Also I have my Dynex 32 inch tv as my monitor connected with a HDMI cable to a dvi converter to my desktop and when I boot up my computer my screen doesnt start up I get a gray screen that seems to be like a weird screen saver-ish type, yet my old monitor is connected as an extended screen and shows correctly. I will have to power on and off several maybe 5 times while clicking mouse buttons many times repeatedly while powering on an off multiple times. this is frustrating and was not happening with windows 7 before the upgrade.

Reaction score
Ian submitted a new article:

How to Change Sceensaver - Tutorial to show how to set or change your Windows 10 scrensaver

Read more about this article...

I set my screensaver, it works but after I shut down my computer it resets to 1 minute but never comes on until i go into the settings and set it again. Also I have my Dynex 32 inch tv as my monitor connected with a HDMI cable to a dvi converter to my desktop and when I boot up my computer my screen doesnt start up I get a gray screen that seems to be like a weird screen saver-ish type, yet my old monitor is connected as an extended screen and shows correctly. I will have to power on and off several maybe 5 times while clicking mouse buttons many times repeatedly while powering on an off multiple times. this is frustrating and was not happening with windows 7 before the upgrade.

Ask a Question