How to permanently hide keyboard-language-selector?

Reaction score
This drives me nuts!

Knipsel_zps9bx7yisu.jpg

That stupid useless language-selector in the toolbar. I hide it in the configuration and it hides for a day or two and then it just appears again!
I hide it like this:
right-click toolbar > settings > enable/disable system icons > invoerindicator 'hide' (sorry about translation from dutch).

In previous windows versions all you had to do was delete all the other languages-keyboard profiles. When there was only 1 left, it would finally hide the icon. But in windows 10 I only have one language with one keyboard (NLD-US) but it still gives me the option NLD-US int. I can't find where to delete that keyboard-profile?

How to permanently hide keyboard-language-selector?

Reaction score
yes, tried both methods. The first method does not change a thing, the selector is still there. The second method is what I described above, it hides the icon in the toolbar, but next day or so its right back and the configuration to hide that stupid thing is back to 'show'.

Ask a Question