How to update to windows 10

Reaction score
Hello i have desktop system. Which is running on windows 7 that is also not genuine i feel i cannot confirm. Can i get free windows 10 system & what r specification needed?

Reaction score
Hello i have desktop system. Which is running on windows 7 that is also not genuine i feel i cannot confirm. Can i get free windows 10 system & what r specification needed?
When you attempt to activate and it will not then an automated phone call is offered. Go through that process to activate/validate your system. Just remember that when asked how many computers you are installing the OS onto to reply "one". That should do it. If not then you will not be able to get the freebie.

If you can not validate, take my advise and save up to get the media disk (link below). You can use it to reinstall Windows as many times as you like if problems arise. It comes with all the drivers pre-installed and is a joy to install compared to Windows 7. You will not regret spending the money and you will never be bugged by the "Invalid Copy" pop up you now receive daily.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZSI7Y3U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00

Ask a Question