How2 make my computer, Windows and Browsers stop thinking I'm Chinese

Reaction score
My computer was bought in Canada, my OS is USA, My keyboard along with my Language Settings are US. In other words ALL English, North America, except for my time zone (which could be any country). I have arrived in China and though nothing has changed all is Chinese. If I go to eBay.com. or google.com, Yahoo.com or wherever it turns into Chinese. Obviously it is reading my ISP but is there anywhere around this (Besides VPN setting at a different country)?
BTW, though I had added Chinese as a 2nd keyboard setting while still in Canada when I reboot it now goes to Chinese 1st as a default, even though my settings show English US as the first, top one, and as the default. It did not do this while I was back home.
Attached
is an image of what I mean when it comes to Win10:

Also,
I think related, but possibly indirectly is a 2nd image of what I get time after time when I link to, for ex. this forum, and I must do so 2 X since on the next page the same thing happens, and then I get it yet again once I post.
(I get asked to go elsewhere)
Thanks

Attachments

• Win10Chin.jpg
    Win10Chin.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 576
  • Brswer-msg.png
    Brswer-msg.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 509
Reaction score
Start > Settings > Time & Language > left side, Region & Language > right side, under Languages, what does it say ?
Does it have Chinese and English listed, or just one ?

Reaction score
Start > Settings > Time & Language > left side, Region & Language > right side, under Languages, what does it say ?
Does it have Chinese and English listed, or just one ?
Hi Davidhk129: thanks for your help. I thought I had answered your question when I said, "I had added Chinese as a 2nd keyboard setting. . . . my settings show English US as the first, top one, and as the default." Sorry for not being clear. To answer more precisely to you question No, English is not the only one (I had added Chinese when I was in Canada)
What I actually have showing is:
English (Canada)
Windows Display Language

Chinese characters which actually say 'Chinese simplified'
Language Pack Available

Chinese characters which actually say 'Chinese Taiwan)

Now the interesting thing about this is to the left of all 3 of them, It actually shows "A" and a Chinese character for 'zi' which did not show before. [see attached picture and others]

BTW possibly related, I know Cortana has been offered in English USA but not in Canada and yes though in China.
Recently Windows 10 Microsoft tech, took over my computer and added Cortana--the process is not finished since a level 2 person is supposed to call me. What I think may have happened is that though I specifically asked for English the level 1 person was probably not aware that from China possibly only Chinese is available, and probably may have contributed to my present problem. I do not know if this problem existed before the partial Cortana installation.
also note in photo ''Win10Chin.jpg'' what happens when I type in something in the start menu

Attachments

• Language.png
    Language.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 678
  • Language2.PNG
    Language2.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 662
  • Language3.PNG
    Language3.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 595
  • Language4.PNG
    Language4.PNG