Hoyle card games 2012

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with Hoyle Table and Puzzle Games 2012 and an old version of Bejeweled. Took the desktop to computer store and they could not figure out the problem. Has anyone found a solution to this issue?

Reaction score
Just an observation, Full Screen, gained by pressing F11, is different from Maximized in the icons at top right of a window. F11 hides most of the toolbars and controls that are necessary in some programs and the differences between programs and Windows may be the problem, may be no cure other than support from the programmers of those games or buying the latest version.

Reaction score
Thanks for the observation. I was not using F11. I could always go full screen before. Even bought the latest version of Hoyle game which was 2012. When that didn't work, I took the pc to Micro Center to see if they could fix it. They couldn't. Apparently Windows is the problem. I did reach out again to Encore games for support or my money back. Sad though, this was the one game (backgammon and one other) that my disabled husband had to help fill his long days. Again, thanks Bighorn for trying.

Ask a Question