SOLVED HP Driver updates

Reaction score
Does anyone share the same problem? I have the same message almost every week, it is the same driver over and over, Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741

Reaction score
Not having any information about the computer have to say that HP, Dell and other brands include their own software that includes similar notifications and the only sure way I've found to eliminate that intrusion is to uninstall their program/s, especially if the computer has been Upgraded to a newer Version than what it came with. But it can't hurt to see if HP has updated their program to fit what you have.

Reaction score
Seems like the Windows update want to install their own driver. If you are running the Pro version of Windows 10, you can exclude Driver updates through Windows Update if your machine is running as it should. This can be done via the Group policy editor.

Reaction score
I am running 10 pro, the same hp driver has been installed time and time again. I will try to exclude driver updates. Thank you.

awa

Reaction score
i had the same problem till i discover, that if you install driver from hp website, windows do also install printer, means that in control panel, devices and printers, u will see that you have 2 hp printers. simply delete the once that´s not signdes with the green mark, and no more updates everitime u clic on windows update

Reaction score
facing problem in installing, Hewlett-Packard - USB - 3/6/2019 12:00:00 AM - 50.0.4507.1965
what would be the solution please suggest

Ask a Question