HP L411 Mobile 100 Will Not Print Using BT

Reaction score
I am using a Samsung Slate 2 64 Bit. Since upgrading to Windows 10, it will not print. The paper feeds as if it's going to print, the power button begins to blink slowly as if it's spooling, then nothing. It eventually times out and I get a print error, sometimes it tells me that there is no driver. I have updated the driver through the HP website, I've wasted countless hours online with support controlling my computer. I've had 3 technicians from HP just disconnect and not say a word because they can't figure it out. My BT is working fine, I've checked. The printer works as it should with a wired connection. I have bought another identical printer and the same thing happens, so I know my printer is not broken. One tech told me that the print spooler isn't running, and indeed sometimes it does stop suddenly. What does happen is that I hit print, the printer does its typical "nothing", the paper feeds and everything stops until I reboot. It will not even allow me to delete the print job until I reboot. As soon as the computer shuts down, the job will print. I've read that there is an issue with the print spooler for Windows 10. I cannot seem to find any updates with a fix. My only solution I can see possibly is somehow go back to Windows 8.1 until Windows 10 actually works. I don't even know if that's possible. Do I now own a $1800 boat anchor that cannot even run a printer due to Windows 10? Be honest, how stuck like Chuck am I? Anyone have a solution?

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Hi
(1) If you have a smart phone see if you can print ok from that
(2) Did it have a disc that came with it.
(3) Have you tried downloading the drivers that worked when it was running ok in windows 8.1
(4) Can you by any chance uninstall your printer.
(5) Why I am asking is I too have an HP printer.
(6) Have you gone into the settings on your printer and run utilities as in there is a app like a trouble shooter doctor that will run and let you know what the trouble is and will if he can fix it.
(7) If it comes back no faults found then I would look and see if something is stopping it on your computer, like your firewall,

Ask a Question